Predator Series Preview X Predator Series Preview X

:D good job sis

This is one of the most awesome movies you ever made, perhaps the awesomest! Great job sis! I suggest less scribblyness tho.

ADR3-N responds:

Thanks sis, I appreciate all your feed back.

MiniTut#6CursorWatcherTut MiniTut#6CursorWatcherTut

:D yay, more learning!

Thanks for teaching me how to make an eyeball or "object" "watch" the cursor! I might use that sometime! Good Work! Can I help you with one of these tuturials? It'd be an honor. C'ya sis!

Minitut#5 ClockDay Cursor Minitut#5 ClockDay Cursor

Good, but not that good.

A solid entry for Clock Day none the less. Cool cursor. Thanks for helping me learn about flash! Great job to sis and all those involved.

MiniTut#4: SwarmTut! MiniTut#4: SwarmTut!

I don't know what swarming is, but ok.

This is one of your better tuturials I'd say. Considering that it's for n00bs like me, it's pretty great. Nice teaching there, sis. I know you can do beter than this though.

ADR3-N responds:

Jeez, do you have to review EVERYTHING I submit? ... .. ...... you bore me...

MiniTut#3 FbF Animation! MiniTut#3 FbF Animation!

Very helpful.

Now I know how you animated that flash you made for clock day. Again, nicely presented. I'd appreciate it if you made an animated tuturial for once though. STill, pretty fair if you ask me. Great for a one framed tuturial though.

MiniTUT#2 Sound&Layers MiniTUT#2 Sound&Layers

Better than your last tuturial by far

It was short and sorta crappy, but it was also well presented and you had some good, helpful information in there. I see you also took some time with it. Pretty good job in my opinion, espescially for one fram. C'ya later sis!

Thx

Clock Day Flash no.2 Clock Day Flash no.2

Again, wow!

It's nice to see so many good movies by you sis, great job again! You rock! Make more plz!

Haley87 responds:

since when was i your sister? . . . oh wait, that's andrea your talking about . . . k . .

ClockDay Andrea364 style ClockDay Andrea364 style

Wow! This is good!

Yo sis, nice job! How'd you make those effects so good? I hope you make more of these "fbf" flashes! Respond plz! Love ya sis!

~Later~
JoAlice, that's "sissy" to you Andrea

ADR3-N responds:

Eh, I dunno. I just threw it together.

[SS] Bye Splatter [SS] Bye Splatter

Well...

it's not that good, but for an SS flash it's alright I guess. It's better than WolfGangHitler's I have o give you that, but please take more time on your movies.